Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Special Day

Yesterday I turned the big three oh. That's right, 30. This event, of course, initiated a great deal of introspection, as evidenced by the photo to the left. That's me thinking about life while gazing at the sky.

So far 30 does not feel much different from 29 except that Dana said I'm starting to get wrinkly. That must be from all my days out on the range wrangling wild horses. The good news is that my hair is staying put, the bad news is that my sisters-in-law all say that hair will start to sprout from my back this year.

My birthday festivities started in the German Alps and will continue, officially, until tomorrow. Tomorrow we head to Düsseldorf, so I hope to find a proper way to end the tridectatinal of my life. Last night, on my actual birthday, Dana surprised me with a desert of three crepes filled with Nutella. When the crepes came, I thought, "Oh perfect, a crepe for each decade of my life," and then Dana ate a half of a decade.

and happy birthday John Tesh & Fred Savage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, old man. What a great place to celebrate the bit three-oh!

Give my greetings to Düsseldorf: some fond memories of college days!

Zum Wohl!

ColoradoBobs

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana is entitled to a bit of crepe with you. After all she has spent a great deal of time with you and will continue to as your wife. Happy 30th Sucka MC!

Anonymous said...

The anonymous post was by me. Sorry I clicked anon by mistake.

Sai Lavu said...

Happy birthday man - belated albeit. "and then Dana ate a half of a decade"...hehe. How are you both?

Sai