Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Done Aging

Yesterday Fred Savage, John Tesh and I celebrated our birthdays.
Not all together of course. And Fred and John probably got a later start since the sun rises significantly earlier where I live. I had a great weekend but I've come to realise something a bit unnerving. At some point in the past few years I've aged at something near triple speed. Five years ago people thought I was still in high school. Today someone who works with me guessed I just turned 39. At a party we had Saturday a friend of mine kept insisting I was at least 35! He thought I was using the 29 age like people do in bad sitcoms. But I guess this means I'm done aging. Maybe I will say I'm 29 forever. It might not be a bad idea... the last time I got a haircut the barber told me I was going bald.

I said, "Huh?"
"I noticed you were looking at your hairline," she responded.
"That's because you're cutting my hair!" I pointed out.

But I think she's crazy. Look at that head of hair:



It's not going anywhere, people!

No comments: