Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Setting Up the New Apartment


I've put together a layout of the new apartment to figure out what we can put where. I'm worried that we won't be able to get our couches through that hallway and around the corner. The diagram is to scale, and I've decided to put it, as well as the measurements, on the series of tubes to ask you, The Internet, if you think it will fit. So what do you think? I'm nice to you, can you help a guy out here?

The hallway is 34 inches wide, but the doorwar is just about 30. The ceiling is roughly 109 inches, or nine feet, high. The distance between where the wall against the kitchen is and the other wall is 44 inches. The bigger couch is 30 inches high, 39 inches deep and 79 inches wide. So it seems like the couch will just barely fit. Do you agree, The Internet, or am I a fool?

By the way, sorry about the mess, we're still trying to figure out where to put things. Why yes, those are cherry wood floors.

No comments: