Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

German Sing-A-Long

On Thursday night, Dana and I were in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, staying at Gasthof-Fraundorfer. Dinner here in the Alps was quite an event. There was traditional German music, dancing and plenty to eat and drink. A BMW biker convention was descending upon the town, but some of the other guests were from overseas like us. Here's a slice of the night.

*Warning, this video contains explicit lyrics... well, one explicit lyric. One word, really... but it's the big one. Sorry Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

la la la who the f*** is denis, la de da

Anonymous said...

My name is Doris Marshall I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for loans payday advance company.