Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bye Bye Holiday

Dana and I are packing up our stuff for the last leg of our journey: to home. Well, we don't really have a home yet, but we'll be staying in the homes of various family members until we find something a bit more permanent. Belgium was incredible, and photos & stories will soon be up on the blog... in the meantime, enjoy this photo of a dancing statue. Or a statue of a dancing baby human. Or maybe it's a real baby human dancing up there and that would explain that woman who was screaming. She was screaming something like, "Please help! My baby is dancing on top of that picturesque Flemish building! And that cloud is just perfect! Please help my baby or at least take a photo!"

I obliged.

No comments: