Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Home in July. Christmas in July. Hanukkah in July

In a little over a month I'll be tipping my hat to the Statue of Liberty as my ship sails into harbour on Manhattan Island. Well, not quite... we land in Newark. But I'm still looking forward to it. This will be my first time in New York in a year and half. I'm quite curious to see how I take it after living in Sydney for so long. Considering I still punch cabs here in Australia it probably won't be too much of a shock to me.

Before leaving we'll be throwing a Christmas and Hanukkah in July party. Complete with egg nog and latkes! I finished the invite tonight. Check it out.

So I got on the blog bandwagon primarily because Dana's been researching it for work, but I've been slack about my Web site. My parental units were visiting for a month and I never sent an impersonal mass email to the friends and family I have not called in over a year directing them to photos of their trip! I'll have to get on that after I finish this. The photos from South Australia lack descriptions, which I usually love to attend to, but, as mentioned, I've been slack.

I do have to mention that this is an echidna

No comments: