Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dwarbi's Roof - Poolside Extravaganza

If you've come to my blog recently and noticed a lack of updates, I've just made up for it. Dana and I are enjoying the sun and sand in Palm Cove, Queensland, at the moment, and I finally had a chance to hook up my laptop. While I have yet to organise the photos for, or write about, the cassowary attack in the Daintree, our diving experiences on the Great Barrier Reef, or general impressions of Far North Queensland, I can offer you a few delectable bits of farewell goodies as well as some decent rainforest stories. They are all below, but here are links, for your convenience:
Work Farewell
A Long Farewell Weekend
Writing in Cape Tribulation
Mt Sorrow

We're heading off to Singapore in the morning, then on to Europe... I'll try not to get too far behind.

No comments: