Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Frog & Toad

Struth mate, Dana and I are heading back to New York/New Jersey. Yes there's a stroke/slash there in NY/NJ. After living here in Oz for over two years, we've decided it's time to move back. Both of us have made countless fantastic antipodean friends, many of whom we hope to teach how to walk upright while they visit us in New York. (/New Jersey.)

We will be in Australia for a couple of months longer while we wrap up work, say farewell to friends, plan our trip home, and decide on which side of the stroke/slash we will live in the United States of America. I'm looking forward to making the most of these last weeks in Australia. Shit! I need to eat a witchetty grub, learn to surf and throw a boomerang all in such a short time!

1 comment:

dwarbi said...

Comments welcome... I changed the comments layout.