Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Monday, September 25, 2006

A Day at Eastern Creek Racetrack

Since I hate cars it should not be a surprise that I have never been to a racetrack. However, after visiting one, I'd have to say I'm a big fan and hope that someday all cars are confined to racetracks! Everyone could drive around and around as fast as they like and not have to worry about any pedestrians! Best of all it it looks really fun. The rest of us could ride segues.

<-- Clicking on that link will take you to a little gallery of snapshots from the day. Dana and I went with Bennifer to Easter Creek to catch up with a former co-worker of Jen's. He builds, maintains and drive these little two-seaters that whip around the track at 240km/hr (150 mph). There were other types fo cars racing that say, but these 1950s-style roadworthy cars were the coolest.

No comments: