Mobile Meteor

Be sure to check out my new site: Mobile Meteor!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Pet Warfare



"An absurd future civilization, where the human capacity to empathize has been eliminated because of the absence of all household pets, reinvents creativity through massive infusions of crayons, puppets, pendulums and TV programs."

That concise description accompanied "Pet Warfare" during its release at the Notre Dame Student Film Festival in 1998. I made the short with Brian Fremeau and the help of many fellow students. Thanks to Ted Mandell at the Department of Film, Television & Theater, I have a copy of this film today! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave a comment here.

To view a higher quality version of this, click here. It works if you have QuickTime installed. I'll get other versions up after the holidays.

No comments: